Sunday 12 April 2009

As Ever....



So as ever I run like poo. Had a decent day yesterday winning about $100 but I've lost it all today.

I had a bad session on the cash tables, to cap my day some dude called my reraise with AJo. I mean i have AQo 5 handed. Utg raises, co calls and I raise to a hefty ammount basically putting the UTG player all in. He calls and then hits his jack on the flop to cost me a few more dollars. The fucking idiots have been calling me with shit all day and winning. One guy called an all in raise by me with K8o and beat my AK. The stupid fucks always win at poker. I mean if i bet on a horse at 10-1 it ain't gonna win, in poker I see gutshots come in every day.
At that point I decide to give up, however I think i know what, I'll play a tournament. So I register, second hand get AA. Utg min raises and I jack it up again. All the money goes in on the flop and he has hit his set, bye bye.
Poker is a stupid game.

Oh well Betfair gave me a $5 free bet so I put it on Cabrera to win the Masters yesterday so I got about 3-1. it's made me a couple of dollars so it's not all bad.

I think I'm a couple of dollars ahead this week but if the odds went my way it would be so much more.

No comments: