Tuesday 14 July 2009

Rant 2

Arrrgh. Just had a retard session. The final straw was a guy hitting his customary 5 outer on the river. I had KK and capped it. The dick with A2 hits a 2 on the flop and then dogs 3 bets on the flop and hits his 2 on the river. 7 small bets in pre flop and on the flop with a2 then bottom pair and he still gets there. It has fucking happened all day. One twat had ak I have aa cap flop and turn with a king high board, you guessed it he spiked the king on the river to 2 out me.

When do i get to fucking win?

At least I can pick the tennis winners at the mo. Going well so far am $150 ahead from tennis betting so far.

When you run bad you start to wonder weather to pay off even though you know you should.

Hand AK board 275 A I have raised pf in early BB calls I c bet he calls then donks the A turn i raise the pot and he calls. River Q. He checks I bet 1/2 pot he pushes.
I threw up a bit, called then left the table when he showed me AQ. Another wank 2 outer.

If i bet a horse tomorrow at 22-1 it just will not come in. I'd have to bet 22-1 shots 1 a week for just under 6 months to see one come in and the fuckers just hit them all day for fun.

Rant over.... off to bed.

No comments: