Saturday 29 August 2009

Game on

So my soccer software has come up with about 15 picks today so I'm on them all at $25 a pop!

It's Saturday afternoon so I've got about half of my bankroll in play. I'm not too nervous as it would take a real bad run to bust me but if a few bets go against me I'll have to lick my wounds.

US open starts Monday. Then I will have the biggest amount of cash in play with tennis, the bank holiday soccer and baseball all needing to be bet.

I am concerned that my bankroll is not large enough as most of the bets are available on Betfair so for example today I have $300 at least in play just on Betfair.

I may face the dilema of having to put a few hundred in to boost my roll.

I think I will play poker today as the Mrs is out and try to win $200 then transfer it out.

No comments: