Monday 5 September 2011

US Open

Currently on a 13-0 winning streak during US Open my betfair account was at nearly 0 1 week ago I now have over $1800, beautiful!

Still app testing, The BetTips app on iphone is currently running bad, my plan is to get to 100 bets and then try to give an objective view. So far after 85 bets betting 1 unit on level stakes we are -1.91. They also advised a double stakes bet which I was daft enough to trust them with this cost me $200 using their staking system. I cannot now see this being long term profitable. I'll let you know how it finishes after 100 bets.


The Armchair Punter app is currently running at +3.81 bets staking 1 unit on each tip after 19 bets. promising so far. Once again i'll write a full review after 100 bets.

I have also downloaded Platinum Picks, no tips have appeared yet but this is unsurprising as the US football season has not started yet.

BPO sport has yet to give me a tip after 1 week!

Soccertips has also yet to cough up a tip.

Sam Matterface's app is rubbish and only coughed up 1 tip in the week or so I had it and it was too late to bet on.

More to follow, I will be testing the apps available to see if they win money.

www.bettips.tv



No comments: