Saturday 14 February 2009


I'm like a bloody yoyo at the moment, it's really annoying. Just had a shit session and I have had to quit about $150 down. I played yesterday, withing 15 minutes I was about $100 down then battled back over 4 hours to get my money back plus a bit of spending money.
Today I again go $100 down but decide to keep a little NL table going. Playing a pot in position against a guy with AA vs my top pair who had been callng raises with nothing and had been calling all in on draws. then when I shove on him has the overpair.
*******ker!
I'm pissed off now, teddys are out of the pram and I've stopped playing.
maybe one day i'll run good again. All I want to do is play $5/10 limit again so I can make some money on the RB but it's taking forever to grind my way out of the microstakes games.
Deep breath, cook for Mrs on valentine's day, drink wine chill out!

No comments: