Wednesday 12 November 2008

Okay, running very bad now. I decided to play limit and have got my ass completely kicked. I know it's just a downturn but I can't hit a flop, keep getting outdrawn to 5 outers and 4 outers about once every 2 orbits. I am now $220 down on Absolute and I quit.

I will do my usual when running bad and take refuge at another site. Absolute can keep their bonus and Gold VIP status!

I am aware that I'm not the best player in the world but I have a sound understanding of the game. The trouble is that the games are so loose that no raise gets a fold, If I raise with 66 UTG I will get 4 callers and then not hit my set, see a sea of overcards and have to check and fold. Somebody with j2 will then pick up the pot. This process has been repeated about a million times.

PT says I have played 5234 hands at absolute and have lost $188, some must have gone in MTT buy ins and other ventures. I am loosing 3.02 bb/100 there. Time to leave.

No comments: