Sunday 14 December 2008

Have just cashed the bonus, or some of it out of Tower Poker.

I played mostly limit there to get the bonus out although I ran like poo for the last 1000 hands and lost money, paid in $200 cashed out $232.

I am looking to build my $200 roll back into the 10k I had before I spent it all on my wedding.

I have done it before so i will do it again but it's a question of how long it will take me.

My belief is that I should go after the bonuses more aggressively, I know many good players multitable and whilst i am well capable I only play 3 at a time max and this bothers me at times.
I am also lazy having a table running whilst i go on ebay or some other site and this costs me.

I see other player's posts and blogs and I'm sure that whilst I'm game wise not too far behind them I just am not making the money I should.

One thing is for sure, poker isn't going anywhere any time soon. I'm in it for the longhaul. Poker has changed my life, it has paid for my wedding and in yeard to come i will make big bucks from the game.

One thing at a time.

I'm now off to play video games and drink beer at my mate's house. Myabe I can get them to play poker with me again.......

No comments: