Sunday 21 December 2008

So I play some limit and despite a good start I manage to hit a loss by the end of the session, that game is really annoying me at the moment. I just cant win. I'm getting called down so thin I feel I cannot bluff and I keep getting outdrawn when I do eventually have a showdownable hand. Even if I have a good read that the opponent is floating me a lot and my ace high may be good you can bet they spike lucky on the river. I believe in my game but no good.

Having had a rant I'm winning this week.

Hit a nice little run on Bodog and PKR playing the micro NL(25nl).

I have just left a PKR table having sat down with $25 I left with $110 which is sweet. I played a bodog table at the same time and walked away with $54 from a $25 buy in although if the game hadn't become shorthanded I would not have done my stack heads up with 2 pr vs a set. Can't be helped!

I'm therefore happy with my poker although my NL seems to be propping me up.

I believe I have a slight leak PF playing hands like JJ and AQ too agressively in 6 max. You can play them for 4 bets at limit but I rekon they can be laid down at some stages. AK as well, managed to get all in pf vs KK the other day, not a good idea.

I have always believed that a solid preflop strategy is the foundation of all poker and I must not tilt off cash with non made but good hands. note to self.

No comments: