Saturday 6 December 2008

I'm still fooling around with my new computer.

Won $162 playing in an MTT on PKR last night which was a buzz. I have been running like poo lately so I'm happy to get some cash into the coffers. I played well but got lucky. It was a 6 max all in fest towards the end. I won some big double ups, some from behind in the hand so ran nicely too. Made the final table out of 150 odd runners so very nice.

I have also been doing some computer gaming.

I have bought Tha Orange Box which has Two Half Life episodes on it. I am very impressed with the half life game. it runs smoothly and is genuinely challenging and entertaining. I would recommentd it to anybody.
I am also able to aquire cheap games of EBay. On XBox 360 the games are expensive but if you shop well they are very good. I play COD4, HALO anf FIFA 08 online.
I have aquired Quake4, Deus Ex, Devil May Cry 3, Lock On and Family Chess all for less than a couple of quid each.

I wanted the chess program as i enjoy a game every now and then.

I have just loaded quake 4 up. It is very hard and dosen't seem to run too well being a bit jerky on my system.

I can feel a PKR sit and go coming on!

No comments: