Saturday 3 January 2009

Happy New Year

Well Christmas and the New Year are now out of the way. Has been nice and I have played a bit over the festive period.

I am still running like poo, okay my bankroll is not in danger but I have lost 6 times on the trot with AA or KK. Each time I have got my money in good only to be outdrawn. The latest one a guy cold calling my raise with Q6s got lucky.

This is happening in both limit and NL and I rekon it has swung me down nearly $200. I haven't lost that much money but I'm not winning either. The rest of my game is okay, just the AA/KK thing.

I can't wait to run good but i guess I'll have to weather the storm. it's just such a shame I couldn't have run good over Christmas as the fish are at their prime, hopefully they will stick around.

I feel shit waiting to run good but that's what it will take for me to move up in stakes.

No comments: