Saturday 10 January 2009


I have to play xbox now. In fact I might even go up the golf driving range. Down 3 buyins in 2 hrs. I bluffed off one when I tried to push a guy off aces with nothing after he ccd all 3 streets, it looked like a busted draw so I shoved on him, very sily. Then another guy limps HU wth AJ, flop comes ace high, turn comes another ace and I do my stack. I hate it when I play a hand badly which I did with the bluff hand, I mean even if i wanted to take him off the hand he can't call a min raise with a busted draw so why go all in. Stupid. I won't do that again. Then the guy limping hu with aj. I had another one limp HU with aks luckily i only had 2nd pr so I got away there.
I played badly, the fish got me and I have to go and play golf in the cold as punishment.

No comments: