Thursday 8 January 2009


Well I feel like a gladiator today. I have won all of the money back i lost on Bodog so i'm back with a servicable roll on there and I'm still there or there abouts on PKR. I have run my roll back up to $700 where we started before I had a downturn. I think i'll keep it this time as I have become a much better NL player and it's showing in my results. I may have to stay away from limit for a bit. I keep sitting in that game on bodog and getting killed by the madfish. I just don't konw what hand to put them on.
So my roll has been run up from $200 to $700 now. I'm eyeing the $1000 milestone then we move up. Well exiting.
That's the thing about poker.I could run good and be there in 2 weeks or I could run like poo and still be at the same level in 3 months!

Moving in to my rants over the past two days I have hasd the following hands! AAvAA KKvKK and AAvAA. I split the pots so I am doing better than before but when you get it in with these hands you expect to turn a profit not just pay rake on your returned pot!

Still it's better than getting killed with them. Now for the running good bit!

No comments: