Saturday 17 January 2009

Bodog Madness

Okay so i hit the limit tables again on Bodog. I'm making adjustments again to play with the low stakes players. I made a killing last night but tonight I've hit the usual run of them having aces when I have kings, getting rivered in every big pot and having the fish make 2 pair on me with hands like 43.
I've had to take a break. The variance is mad on that site, don't get me wrong I've made a lot of money there but you can forget hand reading.
An example, i hild QJo in the BB, button raises, sbcalls, I call flop comes QJ4, i cr the flop and the button ans sb both call, the turn is a ten, fearing an AK i check the button bets sb raises and I think and fold. Anyway the sd arrives and the button shows TT and the sb mucks. What can i do? it just went like that all night where no board was playable for my hand, I have 88 flop comes KTQ I have to fold knowing that the will call me to the river with a gutshot.
Oh bless them! Anyway up to tonight I have been running good and am getting closer to the $1K barrier!

No comments: