Thursday 24 September 2009

Neuralbet

Hmmh what can I say.

Neuralbet is basically a neuralnetwork which predicts the outcomes of sporting events.

The main problem I'm having here is that if I assigned one of my teams as heads and the other tails and tossed a coin, betting the heads team each time the coin would undoubtedtly run better that the software that Neuralbet have provided me with.

Now we have to give it a fair run. I started betting $25 per game hoping for a $1 per game return, not greedy and not unreasonable. The results published by the website have neuralbet winning every way possible.

Not so. So far I have had my arse kicked to the tune of nearly $500.

Small sample, could be variance, end of baseball season, beginning of football season, beginning of US football season could be.

I will ride it out but I can see it busting me on both betfair and bet daq before the trial is over.

I will keep you posted. Neuralbet support haven't been much help. They won't send me their full results even though I have psaid $400 for their software.

Don't get me wrong, this was an experiment and as with any business venture you can get caught out I win at poker win at tennis betting hey why not try to expand?

I may have to scale back but it doesn't look good for Neuralbet.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: