Saturday 12 September 2009

Well back to gambling.

Poker is going well I'm on a 120 BB winning streak I'm starting to eye the $4/8 game. Not bad considering the 11 months ago I was playing 25/50c. I'd just love to get back to 5 figures.

Sports betting is a high variance business.

I am killing tennis, I was running about even on Baseball and Soccer until i had a 4 game loss streak on the soccer betting last night.

I will have to see how we go from there. I have about $400 in play again just for the soccer this weekend and will then reinvest it all in Baseball and US Football once the soccer results are in and I have some of my bankroll back.

The jury is still out as to whether or not my system for Soccer, US football and Baseball works.

I believe that my theory is sound however a bad down turn and I'll go broke.

No comments: