Thursday 7 May 2009

50NL coming up.

Okay from being unable to win a tin of beans in a tombola I have suddenly grown my roll to over $1200. I've taken over $300 out of 1/2 limit games in the past couple of days. Weird game!

Here's where it get's tricky.

I now have enough for 50NL. So I guess we play that now however the site I'm on doesn't have any 2/4 limit so I'll have to stick to 1/2 until my roll hits about $2.5k when I'll play 4/8.

I have to say I crush 25 NL currently for about 19bb/100 although over a small sample so i won't lose at 50.

I have to say I got into trouble last time playing 50nl/2/4 limit and went on my bad run but I now know it was mostly to do with running like poo and showing down too light.

I'm gonna rest up now and hit the 50s in the morning. Wish me luck.

No comments: